6.11.2006

The funniest thing I saw today

An older lady rode her bike past me while I was wandering...somewhere. She was wearing a long yellow scarf and a brown linen shirt dress and had her grey, curly hair done in a fabulous half-chignon. I was impressed.

So imagine my surprise when she blew, not one, but TWO snot rockets when she was about half a block from me. While riding her bike. I thought snot rockets were exclusive to bike messangers and Puck-poseurs, but apparently not. If there was a sudden strong wind, she would have had slug tracks on her linen. But lucky for her, that didn't happen. She just blew and rode on.

1 comment:

Amy Taramasso said...

I can only hope that when I am old enough to wear my gray hair in a chignon, I will be biking around blowing snot rockets with the same chutzpah.

I also hope I learn how to do a chignon by then.