3.30.2008

Paris - in pictures

After my return from Egypt, I said farewell to Allison and hopped a train for Paris with Tom and Rabito. We had a lovely time, made all the better by the parental bonus, as my mom and dad were in the city for a few days before leaving on a tour through Italy. I will let the captions tell the story of the trip.

Rabito was a wonder dog on this trip. He slept in our laps on the four hour train ride, walked all over the city with us, sat calmly under restaurant tables and charmed the French ladies with his white boots.

My beautiful mom, at her birthday lunch at the fabulous Le Hangar.

Tom in front of the Louvre. I love this picture.

The waiter said, "Large beer." Tom thought, "What can the French know about large beers? I am from the land of large beers, surely I know better!" Hello hubris? This is beer calling. Je suis très grand.

Bito on the metro.

Tom getting a job and looking suave.

Mom, dad and Tom in the metro tunnel.

Beautiful sky. Beautiful city.

No comments: