5.15.2007

Eurovision recap

I watched the finals on Saturday night (prior to the police station) and it did not disappoint. There were teams that qualified for the finals that didn't even have to perform on Thursday's semi-finals, so I had a whole new batch of fabulousness to watch. I can not begin to fully describe the wonder that is Eurovision. From the performances, the camp, the painful voting process and the outfits, I was in heaven. And I am not alone. If you want to read the best American redux, check out my favorite girls at Go Fug Yourself. They, like Eurovision itself, didn't disappoint.

1 comment:

Elise said...

Katie I had already read what the Fugsters said about this pic in particular. Oh my god, they are so funny... They seemed to hint that they needed a European correspondent to cover this event for them, you must apply!! I considered sending them the link to your blog, but thought it would be more polite to ask, first.

In other news, my family and I will BE IN PARIS for the first 3 weeks of August!! This is the Most Exciting Thing Ever and maybe you will need a haircut around then???

Elise