9.02.2006

Jiff peanut butter and other tasty treats

The Present Sherpa arrived on Thursday morning for a three week visit. Honestly, Tom's two suitcases were filled with missed items from America, including Jiff Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter. WOO HOO! Oh sugary goodness, how I missed thee. He also brought many things from Trader Joes and a stereo system for my iPod and the September issues of my magazines. Of course he only had room left in his bags for a pair of socks and a comb, and one arm is now definitely longer from carrying my jars of salsa verde, but who am I to argue?

I finally got a Pepper update yesterday and she is doing great. Her new owner said, "Pepper is quite a dog," which is perfect because it sums up just how crazy and loving and trying and fun she is. It sounds like her life is really good - lots of time in the water, going to the trap club, chasing squirrels and playing with Bob and Kathy's grandchildren. Bob said that when the kids are there, Pepper won't let them out of her sight. It is such a relief to know that she is ok. A huge weight off my shoulders for sure.

On the work front, I have been super busy working on a project for Nike Italy Football that started small and quite tactical but has now blown up to a huge campaign. There was a press conference last Monday where the local client unveiled the eight posters that we have been working on and the eight Nike players from the Italian team were all there! Including Cannavaro, the freaking captain of the team. And all the players wore t-shirts with their poster slogan on them. And all the newspapers and the evening news covered it. A press conference. For a poster campaign. I am not kidding. Viva Italia!

Tom and I go to Prague on Friday morning and I have already warned him that I will be singing INXS songs while walking over the Charles Bridge. He has no idea what I am talking about, but smiles and nods politely. Such a nice man.

2 comments:

canolive said...

Hey!

(it's margo...finally got a blogger login)

Glad to hear you're up on all your tasty treats. Lisa and I owe you some interoffice mail, for sure.

You know...that interoffice mail goes two ways. Send us candy!!!

Amy Taramasso said...

Prague! You must give a lengthy, detailed account of your visit. And if you're feeling goth-y, maybe a visit to the bone church is in order?

So glad to hear Pepper is doing well. Good puppy!