7.03.2006

I'm OK! I'm OK

Thanks for your thoughts and virtual hugs. I am better now. Moved in to the new place this weekend and am busy getting it together. I don't have any internet access from home yet, so I am a bit out of the loop, but I will try to keep this up to date from work, when I can.

It is very warm here and I spent a few hours in my new garden sitting in the sun and reading my book. That makes everything better. And fresh strawberries from the market -- they make everything better too. And a comfortable mattress -- that helps. And watching football with lots of people from work and having a neighbor who is excited to show me around and IKEA on a Friday night -- all those things are good and sustaining and keep me moving forward.

Photos of the apartment to come. Thanks again for the love. Right back at you!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Keep on cheesin', sister!! You know your NW biatches are here for you!! Big hugs and loves...