3.28.2009

Turning 40 part 2

I was a bit maudlin last night when I wrote part 1. But promptly after posting, Tom brought up the ipod and played "All the Single Ladies" by Beyonce and we danced and danced. And then I fell asleep on the couch. Such is my life!

Tonight is my Aaron Spelling-themed birthday party where the guests are dressing like any character from any A. Spelling show and I will hold court as Alexis Carrington. The best theme ever and I am beyond excited to see how everyone turns out. Photos to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

Elise said...

Please pretend that I have dyed my hair platinum blonde, and come to your party as Kelly Taylor. I will wear a floral rayon romper, with black bike shorts on underneath, and take a handful of diet pills before I show up.

Welcome aboard the 40s train, it's not so bad. I felt almost relieved to get it overwith, and have the reprieve of a decade before stressing out about an age again....