7.14.2008

I made it into another blog!

http://www.360fashion.typepad.com/aifw/

A blog about Amsterdam International Fashion Week, the project that consumed my days and nights last week. If you scroll down, you can find me looking furtive in a euro-scarf, trying to capture client feedback at 11:30 at night. The good news is the paper we produced came out on time and looking beautiful. All was worth while in the end!!

And speaking of fashion, I love Karl Lagerfeld. I just do. A sign on the company toilet says, "Pissing everywhere isn't very Chanel," which sort of sums it all up for me. Here are some photos from the recent Chanel show of two things I covet. A white Chanel wrist bag? Yes! A black and white stunner that needs at least a foot more material on the end to make useful? Sure!
If you can't tell, I am seriously enjoying myself!


No comments: